Monday, October 28, 2013

Ups and Downs

 
This last week has been really slow with little to no success. A large part of it had to do with the multiple doctors visits we have made this week. Both Elder A and I had to go to the doctor.  I have been having stomach issues. On Monday I had to go to the Scripps hospital right here in Encinitas. I got an xray of my abdomen, blood drawn, and a few other tests. The good news is that I am fine and am feeling better. Luckily there is no major issues. . To make a long story short both of us had to take it easy this week. That's not to say that we slacked off but it was hard to get everything done that we needed to. It was hard to schedule appointments because everything was up in the air. We stopped by a lot of peoples homes but however we had maybe 5 people answer them for the week. It was hard and challenging but we were able to make it through it. You have to go through struggles for you to really truly appreciate all the happiness and success that you have. That was the whole point of this life is to experience the ups and the downs, to be tested and tried. To see how loyal we truly are, when life is hard. It is when life is hard that we rise up to reach our ultimate potential and decide we want to be better.
So that is exactly what I will do. Learn from this week and move on, striving to be a better missionary.
 
Love Elder Paget
 
The coolest part about going to the hospital was getting a copy of my x-ray. It was definitely worth all the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment