Monday, October 6, 2014

Disco Training

This week has been good.  William and Linda are going to get baptized on October 11. We met with them a few times this last week to prepare them for the covenants they will make. I am super excited.

 Also I have been called to be a trainer. So tomorrow I am going to get a brand new missionary. It is kind of scary but I am ready for it. I will be training him in the Discovery Hills ward. So I will basically be training him how to Disco. If only I knew how. The new missionary will have quite the start. He will have 2 baptisms in his first week. I hope it doesn't go to his head. I guess it is kind of like me repaying the favor for my trainer did for me. By setting us up to set 2 new baptismal dates the first night in the mission field. It was incredible! I hope I can just work hard, but also show him you can have fun while serving the Lord. Because if you are not enjoying yourself you are wasting your time. It is called the best two years for a reason. Right? So wish me luck. I will need it.

Conference was amazing! I really enjoyed President Uchtdorf talk he gave in Priesthood session. He is one of my favorites to listen to.

Everyone else that we are working with is making slow progress. We are hoping that we will have some more baptisms lined up soon.

Elder Paget

No comments:

Post a Comment