Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More of Murrieta


Well this has been a great week. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to write about it. But here is a quick update.
I didn't end up getting Transferred like I thought I would. I will have lots more time in Murrieta.So now I will be here for at least 2 or more transfers. Elder R is going home at the end of this transfer and it is very unlikely that they would have both of us leave at the same time. Usually only one missionary leaves so the other missionary can help the next Elder learn the area. So I will most likely stay here to help the next Elder learn the area and ward members when Elder R leaves.
We had a great mission conference! Elder Ballard, along with Elder Maynes, and Elder Saban of the seventy came a spoke to us. It was awesome. The main message they had was that if you want to baptise more people you have to talk to more people. It was incredible to be instructed by them and to feel of the great spirit that they have.
S is still going to be baptized on Sunday and we are making the final preparations for his baptism. He is so excited and we are too. He has his baptismal interview tonight. B on the on the other hand is not. He lives in the Cal Oaks ward so we had to hand him off to the Elders in that ward. Hopefully he will be baptized soon.
Sorry again it is so short.
Elder Paget

No comments:

Post a Comment