Monday, June 24, 2013

First letter from the MTC (his first day there!)

Our first letter!  Boy were we all excited!  Here is what he had to say.....

Dear: Mom, Dad, Cami, Emme. Maggie, Sophie

I just wanted you to know how much I love all of you. I also would like to thank you for the continued support throughout my life. Today is the end of my first day here at the MTC, it is awesome!  I have learned so much, and felt the Spirit so strongly here. I know for a fact that this is what I am supposed to be doing. I am excited for Sunday, the First Presidency and Quorum of the 12 Apostles will be here for a world wide broadcast that we will be able to attend at the Marriot Center. There are rumors that they are going to announce something. So it should be interesting. Anyways, my companion is way sweet, Elder Fitzpatrick is from Payson, Utah. I am with 5 other elders and 3 sisters going to Carlsbad.
Love you all.
Elder Jaden Paget

No comments:

Post a Comment